Backgound

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I've Moved

I have been on a semi-hiatus because we have moved to Snowflake- land of not much snow, but full of many Flakes (note- Flake is capitalized, thus distinguishing that this is a group of people with the last name Flake, however, I will let you be the judge if some of the townsfolk also fit the description)

I'm loving it here.  I love it even more because I found some fabulous furniture this weekend! 

I will be refinishing two Mid-Century modern style dressers, and a lovely little Country French Table, so look for those hopefully by the end of the week.

I do make occasional trips to the valley, so if you are interested, let me know and hopefully we can work out a delivery.  And all you lovelies in Snowflake (and no, none of you are flakes), and the mountain, I'm excited to be around and hope you love my furniture....more than your children, or pets, or husband, or chocolate, or Diet Coke.

One last thing- should I start a Facebook page? Yes? No?  You don't really care?


No comments:

Post a Comment